Sunday 11 November 2012

If I Had a Million Dollars...

This is "If I Had a Million Dollars", by the Barenaked Ladies (CANADIAN) recommended by Fiona, a friend in my class.


My favorite part of the song is the last line:
 
"If I Had $1000000, If I Had $1000000
I'd be rich."
 
What would you do with  $1000000? I would give some to an orphanage and to my school and Fielding and then my class and our Fielding friends could meet up on a field trip. I would buy lots and lots and lots of books and my very own laptop. And I'll probably think of other things later.

5 comments:

  1. if i had 1000000 dollars i would donate it all to

    unicef and other places that didnt evan have a penny

    -Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met Ed Robertson at CFB Trenton. In this cartoon version, he is portrayed by the character with the baseball hat. He is a very cool guy. Has a TV show too. I like the BNL music and have several of their songs.
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you like the line 'bout the limo, and kraft dinner!!??
    If I had 1 million $ I would spilt it 75% 25%, 75% to charity and 25% for me.With that money i would.......I don't know what I would do,it's to overwhelming to recieve 1 million dollars!!!

    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabby,

    When I taught grade 8s, we did an assignment based on this song! I didn't give them a full make believe million dollars, but I had them split up $100 into charities of their choosing!

    I loved your idea about putting some of your imaginary money towards having a field trip with your Fielding friends! Hopefully that will really happen sometime this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.K., I would either donate it to some charity, buy a really expensive gaming computer with games and every other gaming thing that I might need, or I would waste it all on a bunch of marshmellows (or Jaffa Cakes, Yogscast reference) . :D

    ReplyDelete